The Kidney Citizen is a quarterly informational magazine that provides articles, Q & A’s, dedicated topic supplements and patient profiles.
In this Issue:
- Dialysis Patients Secure Access to Life Saving Care
- Why Advocate?
- Going Home
- Beginning the Dialysis Adventure
- Staying Safe from Violence at Dialysis
- Finding Answers Through Research
- Living Well on Dialysis When a Kidney Transplant Fails
- Choosing a Partner with Kidney Disease
- The Sweetest Taboo
- Put Out the Fire! Simple Strategies to Reduce […]
By, Jackson Williams, Government Affairs Director for Dialysis Patient Citizens For more than a decade, officials in Washington, DC have been experimenting with ways to reorganize Medicare to deliver better care at lower costs. Several of these “demonstration projects” [...]